Enabling seamless connectivity into an ASTRO® 25 trunked system, the MCC 7500 provides the emergency command center dispatcher with mission critical grade audio quality, simplified configuration and management, superior protection of communications information, and the ability to geographically distribute dispatch resources anywhere on the network. The user interface is efficient and easy to use, having been refined and proven through years of use in public safety dispatch centers around the world.
Feature and Benefits
Meets public safety customer needs to prevent, prepare and respond to emergency situations. Dispatch puts real-time information in the hands of public safety personnel providing better information for better decisions.
- Emergency calls prioritized to get through no matter how busy the network
- Voice quality and intelligibility is optimized to eliminate clipped or degraded audio.
- High quality audio maintained despite increasing traffic loads.
- Calls set up in a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of the system.
- Voice messages consistently delivered in the shortest possible times.
- Call traffic quickly re-routed in the event of an IP network path failure, minimizing lost audio and any impact on the end user.
- Dispatch performance enhanced and bandwidth efficiency improved by using IP multicast technology.
Motorola MCC 5500 Console
A modular workstation that can control multiple wireless radio systems and provide maximum control and reliability for the more sophisticated conventional and trunking communications systems.
The Motorola MCC 5500 Dispatch Console provides fully functioned dispatch capabilities for conventional radio systems. It is a part of Motorola's extensive portfolio of integrated communications and information solutions and is intended to be the heart of all communications in a small to medium sized, conventional radio system.
Motorola MCC 5500 Dispatch Console Features
- Multifunctional Console
- Distributed TDM Switch
- Integrated Control Room
- Enhanced Monitoring
- Multiple System Support
- Supports a variety of radio systems and protocols
Motorola MCC 5500 Brochure
Motorola MCC 7500 Console
The MCC 7500 Dispatch Console is Motorola’s ASTRO® 25 Mission Critical IP Dispatch solution designed to ensure superior audio quality and prioritized emergency calls, regardless of call volume or traffic loading. The MCC 7500 also provides true end-to-end encryption for secure calls, and the easy-to-use Elite Graphical User Interface (GUI). Connecting directly to the IP network without central electronics or gateways, console positions are seamlessly integrated with ASTRO 25 systems. Both trunking and conventional channels interface to the MCC 7500 through the same IP network.
In tandem, a flexible, versatile, and scalable digital logging solution is being introduced. The logging solution provides audio quality equal to that of the MCC 7500 operator position and is compliant with Motorola’s network security and quality requirements.
Motorola MCC 7500 Brochure
MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console
You can now reach all of your field personnel regardless of whether they use MOTOTRBO™, ASTRO® 25 or a conventional radio system from the MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console.
No cable routing, no drilling and no leased lines, Motorola's MIP 5000 VoIP radio console uses your multicast-enabled IP network, simplifying the installation to save time and money. You can implement it anywhere on your IP network: onsite, offsite or even wirelessly in a field dispatch facility.
Motorola MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console Features and Benefits
Motorola MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console Brochure
- Virtual Control Head
- Flexible Dispatch Control
- Conventional Radio Control
- Intuitive and Customizable Graphical User Interface
- Real-time Network Monitoring
- MDC1200 Signaling Support
- High Quality Accessories
Motorola MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console
Today’s dynamic command and control environments demand communication capabilities that can be deployed at a moment’s notice, anytime, anywhere. As a fixed or mobile solution, the MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console eliminates traditional technology barriers to deliver the flexible, interoperable communications you demand.
The MCC 7100 Console offers mission critical capability for controlled public safety dispatch environments as well as secure connectivity from the customer network or VPN access over the internet.
Motorola MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console Features and Benefits
- Advanced Messaging Solution
- PremierOne CAD
- Motorola Certified Logging Recorders
- Other Third Party Applications Via API
Motorola MCC 7100 Data Sheet