Modular Dispatch And Interoperability Solution
iTalkie™ is both a dispatch and an interoperability solution that bridges different types of users with different services. Users can be 2-way radios, personal computers, Windows tablets and smartphones, Wi-Fi-enabled rugged mobile computers and phone callers. Services are traditional voice and text dispatch, logging/recording, GPS-based automatic vehicle location (AVL), email, alert notifications, telephone interconnects, and others.
The solution is modular and grows as needed: it uniquely allows customers to tailor the solution to their requirements and expand it as needed. It can start as a simple call logger for a small radio network and grow it to work with tenths of control stations with thousands of radios, PDAs, PCs and dispatchers in multiple sites.
- Use one simple set of plug-and-play components to build bottom-up any type of solution: mutlifunction server, console, thin client, PA gateway and remote messaging client.
- The multifunction server can be used as part of a dispatch solution or by itself for HD call recording, telephone interconnect, dispatch, email and serial (COM) communication, alert notifications with distribution lists, GPS and telemetry.
- The server can also be used as middleware for 3rd-party messaging-based (hospitality, building management, etc.) and AVL tracking applications.
- It can export raw GPS data to 3rd-party tracking applications such as Versatrans, Transloc and NISC.
- Thin client for simple RoIP voice and text dispatch console for voice, text, GPS and telephone interconnect.
- Gateway to make calls to an overhead paging (PA) system.
- Remote messaging client designed for tablets mounted on vehicle dashboards.
- Support both mutlicast and unicast communications.
- Interface to SCADA systems and PLCs.
- Works on any MOTOTRBO topology, including Connect Plus.
- Voice path requires a control station, while data is handled either via control station or via a wireline (IP) connection to repeaters or XRC controllers.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Any Motorola MOTOTRBO radio configuration including Connect Plus.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- MS-Windows 7 or greater (including Windows Server) with 1.5GHz CPU and 1GB RAM.
- USB for control stations for voice path, Data via control station or Ethernet for data NAI repeater interface or XRC controller. Ethernet for other network access.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 and above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 and above.
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.